Sunday, October 31, 2010

Hi, and welcome to my blog. I've started this blog in response to several customers and friends who keep telling me I need to have a blog. I need to be on facebook. I need to be on twitter. In other words, old man, get with the program. Social media is where it's at, so they say. So, here goes...

Over the next little while I'll be trying to figure out what my social media plan should be. This blog will be occasional, and, I expect, have something to do with selling books, books I like, books I'm looking for, etc. The name comes from a newsletter I wrote in the early 1990s when I owned a bookshop called A Novel Approach. It was a cozy place in a little brick building at the end of Main St. in my home town. I'll see if I can find a picture or two and share them if I can. Meantime I'll try to get the rules straight and work on the plan.

peace.
tcf

No comments:

Post a Comment